As a therapist and licensed professional counselor and bereavement specialist in private practice in the South Hills, Downtown Pittsburgh and West Allegheny areas, I offer services in the following domains:
- Individual Therapy & Couples Counseling
- Bereavement and Grief Support
- Adoption Studies and Consulting
- Health and Wellness Consultation
- Life Adjustment Work and Support
- Divorce Mediation
- Critical Incident Debriefing & Defusions
- Pre-Adoption Counseling
- Adoption Home Studies
- Fitness for Duty Evaluations
- Pre-Employment Screenings
I also provide:
- Employee Assistance
- Counseling/Coaching Consultations to Human Resources Professionals and Other Clinicians and Coaches Involved in Workforce Development and Employee Relations
Women's wellness is also very important to me personally and I consider it an imperative to do all that we can to work together to support and uplift one another in the very unique challenges we face as mother's, daughters, partners and professionals.
My job centers on YOU. It revolves around the journey we will undertake together and I see it as my duty to take the journey with you, not as a leader or as a passenger, but as a companion.
I also provide counseling/coaching consultations to Human Resources Professionals and to other clinicians and coaches involved in workforce development and employee relations.
Did You Know? Tracy is also trained in Transcendental Meditation (TM)
The Transcendental Meditation technique is easy to learn and provides a lifetime of benefits. For more information, or to schedule an appointment to review this technique as a possible therapeutic support for your work, please e-mail me.
TM is well known, and situated in multiple bodies of empirically based evidence that supports its use for relief from stress and anxiety. It promotes overall cognitive wellness and functionality, and it can be an adjunctive aid to support therapy for relationship issues, conflicts, and many other areas.